A platform for hosts
hostello's is a place where you to talk about your home. Show us the pictures. Tell us the intimate details.
- Do you have a kitchen? How many bathrooms? Bedrooms?
- What about a garden? A parking space?
- Washing machines? Pets? House rules?
We want to know everything.
For all things fun
On hostello's you can promote your properties. Put it out for rent. Accept reservations from guests.
Whether you own a home or manage it? If its riverside or on the top of the hills? Some place quiet or in the thick of things? Whether its a beach shack or an apartment or a villa or a bungalow, a resort, a vacation home?
Tell us about it.
A place of your own
Where you belong
At hostello's we've taken great care to ensure that your words don't drown in the noise. hostello's is not a listing website. It is a platform where you can express your thoughts. Tell your guests what makes staying at your place such a wonderful experience. Connect with them on a deeper level.
At hostello's you will find no limitations that hold you back. You want to tell a story with pictures? Go right ahead. You think a video might be more appealing? Have at it. You prefer to stick with words. No problem. Say what you want.
Whether you're an agency or an owner hostello's is absolutely free to use. No commission, no transaction charges, no hidden fees. Use it the way you see fit.
For a whitelabel version of hostello's that can be hosted on your own domain please contact sales to get a quote.
Finding you guests
Helping you host
After all the effort you spend in preparation its only natural to expect guest bookings in return. hostello's gives you all the tools that you need to maximize the effectiveness of your booking campaigns.
- hostello's is social by design. Connect with your guests via built in facebook comments. Embed facebook chat on your pages, or your twitter feed. Or simply leave your contact details. You decide how to engage with your customers.
- It lets you categorize your offerings. Have a double bedroom suite in the city and a 3 floor beachside bungalow? No problem. On hostello's you can easily group your offerings and price them separately.
- It works well in a team environment. Don't have resources to do all the marketing by yourself. Well then send invitations to your team/marketing partners to promote it on your behalf.